1. Fourteenth Floor Headboard/Bedskirt- Every college girl needs and wants a stylish room. Complete their space with our Velcro on Headboards and Bedskirts to hide storage!
2. Herschel Backpack- these on trend backpacks are a necessity for the freshman girl
3. JBL Portable Waterproof Clip On Speaker- This speaker is high quality and clips right on to a backpack, tote, or shower caddy. Bring it from the shower to the lake with friends!
4. Fourteenth Floor Gift Card- Not sure what to get them for graduation? Give the gift of a gift card so they can pick their own faves
5. Diffuser- Candles are off limits in freshman dorms, so gift a diffuser instead. This will keep their tight space smelling fresh all year long
6. Keurig- For those late nights and early mornings, coffee is a necessity. A Keurig is a freshman's saving grace
7. Coordinates Necklace- So they never forget where they came from :)
8. Girl Wash Your Face- a current popular read amongst millennials, Rachel Hollis encourages readers of all ages to live their lives to their fullest potential. I swear by this book and believe every woman needs to hear the words written on these pages
9. Pajama Set- While tshirts and shorts are great to sleep in, there is nothing better than putting on a nice quality pajama set and a face mask to watch Netflix in bed on a Sunday after a long week
10. Planner- because how else are they going to keep up with this new lifestyle!?